Some thoughts from watching Love Actually again just the other day...Parts from "LOve Actually" that I super LOVE...
SUPER DUPER SWEET la.... although i have watched LOVE ACTUALLY for the 101th times (okies i am exaggerating that) but yupx.. its One show that I will wanna watch it again and again..and must say watching this show kinda makes u feel all christmasy..
and the above 3 videos from Youtube.. are just 3 out of the whole show that I love... manz... Love the wedding scence.. *Hint*hint* to anyone who's gonna plan or dun mind surprising me during my wedding.. haha (super sweet, super memorable wedding for the girl i guess) I wun mind having such sweet surprises too...
and Gosh... the guy carrying the huge cards expressing his love for the girl.. Gosh.. melted my heart la... and the English man and the Portugese lady.. manz.. Love transcends all language barriers etc... if You haven watched the show... YOU GOT TO WATCH IT.... and yupz.. shall end this post with this nice "quote" from the movie at the very start of the show...
"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspision love actually is all around. "
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment