I am Legend.
Believe it or not.... I actually watched this show TWICE!!! and i think i am legend now.. cos i actually watched it twice...
Caught it with NY last night... cos was home rather early and guess he was trying his luck to see if anyone was free during this christmas season to catch the show as well..
and yupz... Lucky him... I was free... so we went to Cine to catch the show..after snacking on sinful food at the Kopitiam nearby... nice show.. and haha the morale of the story we both got out of the show is.. "Never Never live in USA"
cos...Independence day, Armaggedon, watever insects, watever monsters, watever big big creatures, watever nonsense illness, disease ALways happen in USA... hahah..
anywayz, today... brought one of my kiddos out too..and lala he wanted to watch " I am Legend"... argh.. kill me... to think I actually watched the same show twice...almost within the same day...
To think NY and me actually commented that this show would be enjoyable only in the cinema..and its the kind of show u watch once is enuff liaoz...
Anywayz... Found wat Will Smith said to the other female survivor impactful... something along lines of "If bad people was not taking a day rest in making the world a worst place to live in...why are we taking any rest??" Think about it peeps... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment