With 2007 coming to an end... tot i to my usual blog of "reflecting for the whole year" and yupz.. will do it my usual style.. not long long entry of me writing tons of things...but yupz.. present the pics that I tot signifies my whole year....
2007...I must say was an interesting year..

Achieve a new personal Highest Place I ever been by Foot again.. at 5718m, being up on BP peak... not just that..it was an achievement too cos I "made" history for being the first ever Girl Guide in the whole wide world to be up there on BP Peak... and it was an achievement to Boy and me for being the first ever pair of Boy Scout and Girl Guide couple up there together.. and yupz, that's not including other achievements too =) *smiles*
Year of Spiritual Revival
Went to Philippines for mission trip, lighted up the flame in me again for missions, "introduced" the bible back into Boy's life, got me depending on God more cos of changes in life... and I see myself praying more this year..
Year of Changes in my family
Guess the biggest thing that happened in 2007 was when Mama went home to be with the Lord.. it shook my family and me up from our take for granted state, changed the way we function at home.....and also got us thinking about our future.... and yupz.. like i've mentioned in just a few entries back..time pass so fast..its almost a year (coming to a year) that she left us...but her presence still lingers on...I miss her making Tang Yuan for me..miss her so so so much....
Year of me becoming Chiongster wannabe aka Mambo Queen as all puts it2007 was the year i stepped out of the closet super often to become a chiongster...all Thanks to my favourite fellow mambo mate... Mambo-ing/Clubbing with her is FUN FUN FUN.. my fellow "jiu gui" and just haha my mambo teacher... haha ONG ZENG ZI
Year of Blessings
it was a year which i made some new friends...found some "old" friends...and also a great year of Blessings, as i found myself blessed with lots of things...things that i never expected..things that hapened for a reason..things that God had put in place to mould and make me a better person =)
2007 was also a year to be Thankful to God and be thankful for.....
Wonderful friends in my life
Wonderful Colleagues
Trips i have been
Been to Phuket, Hong Kong, Philippines, Nepal, this year... Thankful for the chance of leaving the country to travel to other parts of the world, thankful that I was able to get leave to go, thankful to all the peeps who went with me for I learnt different things from different of u... Thankful that God have kept me safe in all my trips..
Change in me
Not just any physical changes in me..(in terms of looks, age etc) but for the things I have come to learn and realize...me not as naive and gong gong as before...(although can be still silly at times).. me becoming More mature as well... depending more on God...
The Silly Lovable Boy in my life
For being the lovable darling he is, for filling the missing place in my heart, for being around during my most down moment, for being a friend to my family, for being the first person i wanna share happy or sad news with, for always "koking" my head, for doing silly things with me just to entertain me, for all that he is....
And so... since its the end of 2007 today..I just wanna wish everyone a Blessed New Year and a happy and good 2008 ahead... =) going for Watchnight later and the Lovable Boy's going too.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment