Monday, August 11, 2008

happy birthday mac mac

Happy Birthday to You.. It's My auntie's birthday today... So left office rather early... to have family dinner over at toa payoh.... decided to have Crabbie meal... so it was off to Toa Payoh lor 8's Melben since we didnt wanna travel all the way to AMK...

the 3 sisters- Cheryl, MeiMei and Pearlyn

Dinner was a simple affair. good food..I ATE A LOT..haha couldnt control myself..the crabs were too yummy to resist.. We (Cheryl, meiMei and me) sneaked away after dinnner to go Toa Payoh Interchange to get a birthday cake...

and on the way home, Cheryl let me drive her car for a short while...before we spotted her dad from afar... and immediately i stopped the car and swopped place with Cheryl again... lala.. I wanna pratise driving... cos I wun be driving for 19days-cos Boy is gonna be away for 19days.. =(

He's cast away on island again and wun be out until 29th August... =( no car, no love, no Boy too.. =( hahaha...anyway.. Happy Blessed Birthday to my Aunty...

No comments: