Friday, August 01, 2008

I pass my driving test

Time to Drive....

Went for my 1st ever driving test this morning... and guess what...

I PASSED!!!! hahaha.. my first attempt.. NO short skirts, no short shorts.. was all wrapped up, wore jeans, wore proper tee...(so guys... dun make super general and super MCP statements like... girls pass cos u all show ur legs etc)

WE Pass cos we are good..period... You all dun pass cos you guys are too HAO Lian...and complacent... but well as a lady driver now...i dun deny that there are times u do see bad lady drivers on the road...but what i wanna say is...that dont give all of you the right to generalise and say all lady drivers are bad...but one thing to note is that... we all make mistakes.. both good and bad drivers..and i guess..main thing is for everyone on the roads to excercise some level of patience and grace towards other road users... WHY RUSH?? no rush = no accidents....

So... yeah.. I pass... hahaha to the roads i go.... and I am one down on my new year resolution of 2008.. "to pass my driving within 9months".. I did it in 3 months plus (pratical) and well 5 months (pratical and theory)

Happiness......cant wait to drive 3197k =)

No comments: