Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Reminiscing-Random pics

Random Pics, Reminiscing....

Sorry folks, haven really been updating.. nothing interesting happening.. other then the fact that I was real busy... clearing and tidying my work... *nopez..not "leaving...Leaving" my work.. but yupz.. good to still pack for in case..* and also since we had the audit and inspection... thus...been bogged down by that, that i have no time to blog..lazy to blog and no time to keep my fans *all the way to Aussie at Mel (read ALI) * entertain..haha..

Anywayz.. just looking thru my pics..and here's some of the random pics i took years back that i decide i wanna showcase...

Envelope done at GEL youth camp 1 year back...
*I LOVE RAINBOWS*

Am glad its "yu guo tian qing" now...things kinda settled down abit, no more major storms * I Hope* and well at least its RAINBOW nice times now...

Pic of rose.. taken back in NUS days while studying for exams...
think rose was given by Sharmaine =)
The super red and super bright color of the Rose, seeing the 'freshness' of the rose got me thinking of Life and death... I miss my mama.. but i know she's having a new life somewhere..beside God...

Logistic Bear by my 18th Logistic Com..for my 20th Birthday =)
*they made the tee shirt, handwritten the words too*

My 18th Loggies com.... the very com that i din want to head, but in the end enjoyed heading it..cos the peeps were all nice people and great pals to be with..I miss u peeps...

No comments: