Friday, May 04, 2007

Blasting HP

Irritating Blasting Handphone

Yupz.. I had it enuff with the sickening Irritating People with their Irritaing and Inconsiderate-ness... Let's see..does this sound familiar??

You're seated on a bus/train.. on your way home/somewhere... a group of Ignorant FOOLs punks *Lians and Bengs* come onto the bus, with their Super Loud music Blasting away from their Handphone...

Ring a bell huh?? yupz... I met with a bunch of irritants today... What are they trying to prove? that they have great MP3 fones? or are they trying to make a statement about the choice and taste of music they have? or rather are they thinking they are being NICe to share their music with other commuters?

I'm sorry.. get a life.. I think other commuters like YOurs Truly here would rather have the peace and quiet, the Noisiness from the Mobile TV, babies wailing out loud etc On the bus then having Irritating uncouth people blasting their music away.. So irritating and inconsiderate la....

Anywayz.. yupz.. i think I'm in a pissy mood. so just too bad they had to irritate me... lalala...7 ways to exterminate such ignoric irritatants in future...

1) Stop being like one
2) Give them hearing aids (maybe they cant hear the music, thus explains the reason for the blasting of music)
3) TSK them and give them the coldest, hardest stare
4) be nice and say "excuse me, if you dont mind......." but since they are uncivilized pigs... hmmm i dun think they understand....
5) Be mean and sarcastic "I dun think the rest of us wants or needs to hear how lousy ur taste of music is"
6) knock into them, make them drop their HP and lala..the hp comes crashing down on the floor and OPPs.. music stops playing..
7) Start singing Loudly to the song that they are playing on their Hp and piss them off in return

TO THE END OF IRRITANTS BLASTING THEIR HP!!!!!

No comments: