Wednesday, March 28, 2007

long time ago pics

Long Long ago pics that I never uploaded

Went back to SAC (haven been back since the longest of time) on 1st March 2007... It was the Canossian Saints day or something.. "founders day alike kinda thingy" and yes... was there together with Teresa..cos Aileen nominated us to received award AGAIN... hahah

Award to award us for our contribution to Guides... Manz.. just realised 10yrs ago I was Sec 3 (yes I am that Old le..and that's sad) and its almost been a decade that i left SAC..time flies la...anyway..it wasnt for the award (REALLY) that we went back..we went back more for catching up with teachers and have a look at SAC now...

But sad to say...i dun really know 80% of the teachers there now...all my favourite and close teachers have left... and another sad thing to note was that the students are getting from bad to worst...serious attitude problem...but well.. tt's our youth today..not just peeps from SAC...

But nonetheless I still believe that ALL SACIANs..(the condemn super cannot make it one are somewhat included as well) are leaders in their own ways in the larger community in future..cos I've seen many SACians who are successful and doing well now... =)

Anywayz.. Pics...


Colorful balloons released during Mass

Teresa and My Name (and of cos Ching and Zeng Zi's name too)

No comments: