After close to 1 mth without updates
Well haven been updating for close to a month, and peeps are thinking if i'm closing down this blog or something...well... so much happened within a short span of few weeks, and i still haven really gotten over the changes in my life... let alone have the time and energy to blog...
For those who were aware... well my beloved Grandma, MAMA (whom we all address her by) was called home to be with the Lord on 15th Feb 2007... Thanks to all who came to pay their last respects to her despite it being the CNY period...And to those who sent ur condolences... Really appreciated them loads...
Well am glad to know that Mama is now is safe hands and she is in a better place then us al.. and that's Paradise..but still the initial denial, grief was just too overwhelming... I Miss her...I really do..
I miss her sleeping on the bed beside mine..
I miss the loud snoring i hear from her every night...
I miss the naggings i get every morning when i'm awake
I miss the naggings i get when I come home late
I miss the sound of her bangles knocking against each other..
I miss the smell of the ointments that comes from her...
I miss her calling me and smiling at me...
I miss her sitting at the sofa watching TV
I miss her standing by the stove cooking yummy food..
I miss the Yummy Food that she cooks
I miss the breakfast that she usually buys in the morning.
I miss the little advices she gives me every other time....
on top of all the things i miss about her.. I also have much regrets.. regrets bout not spending enuff time with her...regrets bout not coming home to have dinner more often (and missing the chance to eat home-cooked food from her, which i no longer will have the chance to)..regretted procrastinating Sooo much (my graduation pic with her, me learning to cook from her).... But well.. I'm learning to let go..and am still Trying....
Well... shall type my Eulogy to my Mama here... soon... as a tribute to our beloved Mama....
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment