Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tiredness... work's tiring

I wanna go for my next Break!!!

I am back from Nepal for 3 weeks +.. some peeps say i Look fresher.. but manz.. dun feel so... cos sooo much to do, reports after reports, never ending I must say...and not to mention the demanding.. really mean people i got to deal with... sighz.. I kinda want another break NOW!!!

Oh wellz...on a better note... haha at least I am still surviving at work ba.. cos My heavenly Ah pa is always around to sustain me... =) Anywayz... Its WED night...MAMBO night again.. Boy's mambo-ing away now.. and I'm home.. *see I'm guai..and i'm not a chiong-ster*

Yes the Boy's back... Back in Spore yesterday... (but he's leaving again.. on O-B-S Staff's expedition soon.. to Tahan)... so been meeting him much yesterday and today.. =)

Tuesday 19th September 2006
Blessed Birthday Ching!!!

I kinda took the day off today... (but still went back to work early in the morning to finish up some work).. before i rushed to the airport.. to pick my Dear Lovable Boy... was there before he came out to the arrival hall...and so when he saw me.. I managed to put a smile on his face!!!

His papa came to airport too, to pick him up, fetch us back to his place.. slacked awhile, before going for lunch together with his family... afternoon of slacking.. and then it was his mum sending me and him to bishan (me for BSF, him for kiakia)..

Silly Boy waited for him at Bishan.. for me to finish bible study before having dinner.. Weihong came to pick us up and we went to Chomp Chomp for late dinner...

Wednesday 20th September 2006
Blessed Birthday to... Aaron, Josephine, Bindi, Cheryl Lim and YingHuan!!!

Yes i have that many frens who's bday falls on TODAY!!! anyways, guess what?? I was driven around today.. to court, from court to lunch, from lunch to office, and at night--from office to home... driven around by my darling lovable Boy.. haha

He sent me to court today, dropped me and when i was done at court, called him and he said he'll come over to pick me up for lunch.. *woohoo..lunch with the boy on a weekday.. How often that happens manz?* and then we went 'shopping' for our photo Albums *for nepal pics* before he sent me back to office..

Long day at work..and by the time i was able to leave office.. i was totally drained..and mentally shagged.. just wanted to go home.. *when i already planned to meet Vin for kopi actually*.. then my sweet Boy called.. he was at bishan, just left scouts HQ.... so lala.. he came to pick me up.. knew i havent had dinner... and 'forced' me to have a bite..before sending me home...

My beloved personal 'ahmad', my darling 'feeder' (who feeds me food), my rejuvenator , my lovable Boy....

~^A month since the day I was at Everest Base Camp^~

No comments: