Friday, September 08, 2006

Since I'm back

SInce i came back......

Things have been happening... drama at home... demanding kiddos at work... I got sianz of everything..and I just wanted to leave town again... to go somewhere.. on my Own this time... I even went to check out air ticket prices...

SO if one day... u guys just cant find me anywhere... and I kinda MIA for a few days.. yupz.. I'm gone.. went for a secret getaway myself...somewhere...Dunno if i will ever do it or not.. but yupz..contemplated such thing before... though i wont survive long on my own (Knowing i need company) I think a few days should be fine for me...

was out with the Boy on MOnday night, was supposed to meet Skee, but well she tired too...and cos the BOy came out today (seldom he gets to come out on weekdays)..so met him instead.. Went for Jap Dinner at PS...before we went home... He too saw the drama happening at home..

lala No BSF on Tues... so met up with Ching at PS, spoke at great length with her..bout Guides, family, bout everything... am glad that thru the ups and downs that we had in the past.. we are still able to share so much about each other's life...

These are friends in life whom u know you will keep for the rest of your life...they understand you, they 'grew up' with you....no matter hw much distance there is between u both now, you know 50years fown the road...you both will still meet up, have a cuppa and talk like before... That's how i see my friendship with my guide pals (Ching, -G-, Jas), peeps like Papa Bear, VinVin, Skee, ZhuZhu, XiaoHei, Mei*Yu, Ryl, (the list goes on, cant list them all here)

Oh wellz... Had a bad day on Wed too... (the day i went searching for air tix online).. Went home after work, although I would have wished to have gone for a drive, or drink or elsewhere with anyone... Especially the Boy... was feeling rather sianz... Sianz bout everything, everyone...

Thank God for Zach and Jas... *thankies ZAch* for being around to know i'm feeling down..just by my response on mSN... for being there to listen to me n my nonsense, to crap with me etc etc... really appreciate it...=) Thanks Jas too... though was talking to u on other matters, but kinda got my tots away from thinking of more nonsensical things...

Well..i got home.. drama's over... *actually think its more like the beginning instead*... lala. we shall see...

No comments: