Lovable Boy's away in Tahan on O*B*S (mei i learn from u liaoz) Staff expedition
despite being up in the mountains, braving the horrible bees, and rivers and streams... He was still able to bring a smile to my face....
[Boy] Hi dear, must be surprise by my msg. Yes I'm on the mountain at 1405m. Miss walking with you dear. Hope you're doing fine back there.. I'm doing fine.. ~3.43pm, 26.09.06~
and then...
[Boy] Another msg 2 spice up ur day. I miss u a lot dear..Wishing u're here wif me just like in Nepal.. ~6.23pm, 26.09.06~
And then....
The Silly Boy called...just to "hear my voice".... Aint that sweet?? haha...
haha.. its so nice.. to be Loved and love someone... pure simple Love... nothing much..
I am a "Xing Fu de Xiao Nu hai"
despite being up in the mountains, braving the horrible bees, and rivers and streams... He was still able to bring a smile to my face....
[Boy] Hi dear, must be surprise by my msg. Yes I'm on the mountain at 1405m. Miss walking with you dear. Hope you're doing fine back there.. I'm doing fine.. ~3.43pm, 26.09.06~
and then...
[Boy] Another msg 2 spice up ur day. I miss u a lot dear..Wishing u're here wif me just like in Nepal.. ~6.23pm, 26.09.06~
And then....
The Silly Boy called...just to "hear my voice".... Aint that sweet?? haha...
haha.. its so nice.. to be Loved and love someone... pure simple Love... nothing much..
I am a "Xing Fu de Xiao Nu hai"
No comments:
Post a Comment