Silly Girl and Silly Boy on board Thai Airlines to Nepal

In "Yeti Airlines"
*The pilots are just seated 3m away from us* 
Day 1, getting prepared for the Trek
*At Lukla*
*Day 1 of Trek At Phakding*
The best thing about "timers" on cameras
Dinner
*Roasted Potatoes, Dal Baht and Tomato Pizza*
Me
*I was Damn Shagged Mentally*
The Boy looking Cool as ever
Namche Bazar
*My turn to look "say"*
This kept Arjun, Boy and Me entertained while we were at Namche
My Bed
*messy huh?? wait till u see His*
His Bed
YEAH!!! I'm going for hot shower, getting myself cleaned
Him washing and cooling his legs in REAL COLD water
I'm as tall as the "chorten"
Cow Dung and him.
Us at Everest Base Camp
Closed up of us
On the way up Kala Pattar
7D ambassador up Kala Pattar
All 7D Lovers.. stick out your tongues!!
We're Sitting on 5545m grounds
Everest Behind Us
Everest at my fingertip
Looking Cool as ever...
*That's US* hahaha
Our OR headgears and Oakley Shades
When I just woke up...
*Ignore my super burnt and super sotong look*
Focus on what's behind me
*that's what we see outta our window, first thing we wake up in the morning*
Us outside our lodge at Tengboche
Best Bakery around in Namche..*YUMMILICIOUS*
Yummy Yak Steak!!!
Us and the lady who cooked the Yummy yak Steak
My favourite breakfast item...*Tibetian Bread*
The last lodge while we stayed in while on Trek
Back on Yeti Airlines, leaving for Kathmandu

Nepal Scouts HQ
*Boy Scout and Girl Guide with our World badge*

Something I drew...in Arjun's company book

Us and Arjun
*last meal together*

No comments:
Post a Comment