
Pic: My favourite pic from my years in NUS ODAC's trekking... taken from Stong Baha Base Camp in May 2004. (credits to MAN who took this great pic)
So people.. I first apologise for the recent changes in the blog link.. after the 'stalker' scare.. well though I still wanna keep the "RaptureSoul" link... thought it was time then to change as well.. so Finally... decided on this current blog link... a little hard to remember... and you might even ask.. What on earth does it means...
Got this from Wikipedia: Shekhinah is the English spelling of a grammatically feminine Hebrew language word that means the dwelling or settling, and is used to denote the dwelling or settling presence of God (cf. divine presence), especially in the Temple in Jerusalem
Remember my recent BSF study about the "Cloud resting (shakhan) on the Tabernacle"? well that is Shekhinah.... and thought that was rather meaningful.. so decided to use that in my new blog link... the "dwelling presence of God" =) as I learn more about God daily and dwell in His presence everyday...
So why Rock?? cos Jesus is the ROCK of my salvation... and its in Him that I get strength to face life's struggles and challenges to see me through my Ups and downs everyday of my life....(haha and coincidentally..Stong is STONE which kinda is the same as Rock...)
So yupz.. enjoy this "new" blog of mine--> shekhinah-rock !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment