Wednesday, July 01, 2009

New start for my blog

2nd half of the year Pic: taken in Philippines, visayas, Lapulapu, during one of the outreach we went to... the street kids and us.. These kiddos are really Power!! did this very style dance and even did some sommersaults on the streets.... yes on the streets..

Anywayz.. haven really been active on my blog since June til now..and on top of the stalker alert incident that caused me to migrate my blog here.. i kinda like disappeared for some time... but well since its like 1st day of the month..I shall start blogging again..a new start for the new month...

So things have been great with Gellies these days..ever since the mission trip.. everyone's bonded closer now..and we have this weekly gathering to go for dinner together etc..and tomorrow is Christina's turn to plan outing..haha cant wait...really great to see the Gellies coming together for play and for work...

Anywayz.. its MAMBO MONSTER's birthday today!!!


So here's a shout out to her!!! Happy Blessed birthday ADDIE!!! well.. these days.. mambo itch dun come anymore..probs cos I am outta the mambo craze already... so I am officially stepping down from the title u guys crowned me with "mambo queen"...shall hand that over to ZI who has always been the in denial Mambo Queen...

So yupz.. 1st of July... marks the 1st day of the 40day prayer thingy by Love Singapore.. and today's msg speaks about God preparing for light in the dark... where admist the lawlessness in the world today, where evil seems to be prevailing, God is neither passive nor indifferent, He is preparing for men and women to be ready to light candles in the night...

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations"

I thank God for His promises and the reassuring moments he placed in my life, the people He send to encourage me when I'm down... I thank God that I serve a God who is just and knows the best for me..and as I hit my crossroads moment in my life... I know I can trust on Him to lead me through and find the direction that I seek.....

The road ahead might be tough.. and filled with uncertainties..But I know my God will see me through and grant me the strength to carry on walking.....

No comments: