Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Trapped

Trapped and Cant break free Pic: charlie brown hanging on a noose at my workdesk...

FEEL totally trapped like the Charlie brown is of late... Stiffled and really pointless.. Dont see the light at the end of the tunnel.. wants to move on yet I cant... I'm bonded in the darkness....(in literal sense....)

Darn.. its getting harder to be simple... its getting more unhappy just trying to be happy...getting super unreal in the reality state of things... the "problematic" people that the "non-problematic" people term isnt as problematic as the non-problematic people themselves....such irony...

The world's really turning upside down..darkness is really looming around waiting to pounce on any light that is flickering.... even bright lights seems questionable too.. cos of the false hope they give.... sigh...

********

Anyway...was a terrible morning today..(from the above post probably can tell it was a bad day today).. but well.. by late noon..was feeling much better.. ventilated, took time to pray about it..and yupz... there must be a purpose for this season of delay..shall hang in there for 6 more months =) So yupz.. the rest of the day when on well...and I am home now..talking to Son-Noel..having him send me songs hahhah

So yup...Went for BSF..and felt refreshed.. had a refreshing touch from God as i heard stories of my other groupmates during fellowship..about how God called them to Move from their current positions to somewhere else...

This year's BSF study is on book of Moses and we just ended "Exodus" today.. with the Cloud of God encamping in the midst of the Israelites... where the Israelites followed the directives and instructions of God.. "where the cloud goes... they goes... where the cloud stays..they stay..."

Am gonna apply that to my life.. and for now.. I guess the cloud is still not moving..and so shall stay..and when the time is right..when I am ready... and when the Cloud calls me to go.. I shalll.....

No comments: