Monday, July 06, 2009

Frisbee Clinic

Busy weekend-BBQ,Frisbee, hosting, meetings...

Pic: Frisbee fun at Sentosa with Gellies bout 2 mths back......

It was a busy weekend this week.....Kicking off the weekend on Friday with a overnight stay at Boy's off Singapore island workplace-o*b*s land... with his batch mates for a BBQ and celebration for having been in the organisation for 4 years... I could join in cos I am the wifey and plus the fact that I am considered "same batch" cos i went for the same selection camp with them...

Had a great time..chilling by the pool, BBQ-ing, eating durians that their colleagues picked from Ubin itself...and also listening to Boy's colleague play the guitar... She's excellent manz..I really am envious of those who can play musical instruments so well and sings well too..these are really gifts and talents by God..and well though i know I am not musicaly inclined neither am I artistically inclined.. I thank God that he has given me other forms of talents and gifts too..

Boy says my gift is in counselling... i beg to differ...I personally thinks.. my gift is in God granting me favour with people i meet. tend to be able to get along with most people (less weirdos and stuck up peeps) and also able to encourage and motivate people in a way... But nonetheless I am still waiting for God to uncover more Gifts and talents he has given me...though I would really really wish I can play the guitar well... =) and so I am working on that Now....

Oh wellz, had a great night with Boy and his batch mates at his workplace, and on Sat morning..it was off to Pasir Park for Frisbee clinic with my Gellies... taught and intro them to the game of Ultimate and we played a few rounds..before the scorching heat made us give up playing cos we were running out of water...

And then.. Boy and me headed home to catch a quick nap before heading to City area to meet his KL fren-May Suan and kept her company for the rest of the evening before we went back to church for worship duty and meeting up with May Suan and the rest of Boy's gang again for kopi at Chomps...

And then came Sunday... had meeting after church which lasted till 5ish and then headed home for dinner and 'measurement'... cos Our new house is of the exact same layout as my Aunt's place...Char was at our house too so she gave us some ideas as to how we should reno the house etc.... spent some time thinking, talking..goodness.. loads of decisions to decide over the next few weeks.....

Cant wait to move in..yet goodness dun wanna think of all the packing etc....and gosh.. weekend's over..and its another 5more days before the weekend comes again..and this week is gonna be a long week..cos the Boy is on course....

No comments: