Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my new fone...

My New TOY
Finally said byebye to my SONY ERICSSON W810i.. (not that its spoilt etc)..I really love Sony Ericsson phone... and my W810i have served me well... took the bestest pictures ever a phone can take, good to use function and very user friendly and durable... I still love sony ericsson phone... But.. its time to move on cos (Sony's Xperia was tooo EX for me)
So... been 'phone hunting', listened to some expert's opinion.. Boy's friend recommened Boy to try out Blackberry's phone.. so Boy's been reseaching on Black Berry....and well we decided to get Blackberry Curve 8900...and so I got mine today!!! (Boy cant get the phone yet..cos he just upgraded his plan ;(
So yupz.. I have a new toy to play with... still figuring out some functions etc.. but so far..so good!!! spent a little more then my usual budget for a phone..but hey..seldom i splurge like that..and i dun anyhow spend money... so its ok to invest in something good and useful especially in a blackberry curve 8900!!
"i'm loving it......"

No comments: