Saturday, May 02, 2009

Working on public holiday

Working on a public holiday

Saw this while on my way to work yesterday morning... Lately there have been many rainbow sightings...and its pretty unusual..cos from what i remember...when I was still young..i dun think we get to see rainbows that often....nonetheless...as you all know..rainbow is one of my favourite 'thing' and it never fails to make me happy... and i guess it was God's way of wanting me to smile and be happy as I labour for him on Labour's Day...

Yupz.. went to work yesterday (despite it being a Public Holiday)... and of cos..today too... *working on a public holiday is really super duper Sianz..but glad it wasnt a super sianz thing at work...* was bringing my team of girls for Teen games-Ultimate Frisbee..the competition was on yesterday and today..

Must say...though the girls didnt win any of the games..I'm proud of them... they Did well and in fact, they did Very very well.. through all the ups and downs during the game... they did show teamwork and most importantly...sportsmanship...and i really do see them 'grow' during the past few months of training.. and i am must say..i truly enjoyed working with this group of 5 girls...

and its through training with the girls the past few months that I've develop a keen interest in Ulitmate (Frisbee game) and i look forward to playing it more regularly...any takers???? Anyhowz... its Sat night now.. and its 1 more day of resting for me before its back to work again on Monday... lalalala...

No comments: