Went to the doc this morning..to check my nose... was hit by a frisbee on my nose 3 weeks back..and it only started hurting like 2 days back..just wanted to make sure I was not suffering from some internal fracture etc..Boy made me visit the doctor..
And well i'm fine... but after visitng the doc..it was about lunch time already...kinda sianz to go back to office..and so..claim the rest of the day off.. since there was still hours which i have yet to clear....at the same time...Boy was off too...plus the 2 brats were home since it was exams marking day
So brought the 2 brats to Wild Wild Wet together with the Boy...was all our first time there..and well probably our last too... cos dun really have much there to interest us..but at least it was a good place to just slack and relax..... we were there till 5ish before washing up and headed to Tampines mall to walk around...
Kinda think such breaks once a month is good... if only we all get a free day off once a month... hahah
See i was looking so happy and radiant over at W-cube....
I wanna study instead of work...
I wanna travel and visit new places...
I wanna do more things other then what I am doing now..
I wanna really impact and touch the lives of people I meet...
I wanna do greater things for God...
I wanna really do things for the sake of helping not for the sake of "doing my job right"
I wanna really care for people, not "care cos other people care what i do"
God... lead me in the right direction......
No comments:
Post a Comment