TOTAL RANDOM Post
Haven really been keeping this blog updated...and well as usual its all because I'm lAzy... shant say i'm busy etc..cos I know everyone's busy some way or another..but in the midst of being busy and all.. how long does updating a blog takes? hahah well I was just plain lazy i shall say..
Anywayz.. this is gonna be a total random entry.. saw some pics which i have yet to upload before.. and so.. here there are..
Above pic: This was a mini science project that Boy and me embarked on... bought this 'toy' to experiment with while we were in Taiwan.. Danshui i think... and well we bought it and decided to come back home to fix it up and see our room lighted up with 'stars'.....
And yupz... some time ago.. i was 'featured' on SAC's alumni site... for being an EX-SACian, for climbing BP Peak's and for being a guide.... here's the article..
No comments:
Post a Comment