Pic taken at Mandai Crematorium, when i went to "visit" mama...It was Mama's birthday today...and well.. decided to head to Mandai to 'visit' her..since we haven gone there for some time.. although we all know that Mama's already enjoying her bday with God now...
Since i was driving Boy's car.. went by to pick Meimei up from school.. (cos she;s the only one who wanna go with me..) haha and then we headed to Mandai... spent a short while there.. just wiping dust of the niche.. and then it was fun time for us both...
She was disturbing the fishies there..whilst i was taking pics of her..hahah.. anyhow.. we went to Bishan after that..cos it was BSF day...
So yup...I thought about mama today... I remembered celebrating her birthday for her...singing her a birthday song, cutting the birthday cake... going for family feast together... I remember her smile, I remember the nice food that she cook.... all that still stays in my memories...and I know I will always remember Her.... Mama...Happy blessed Birthday...
No comments:
Post a Comment