Thursday, September 04, 2008

I am moving Soon

I am moving home soon....

Gosh.. cant believe.. am actually shifting out of my current place in about a month's time... Have been a Toa Payoh kid for the last 20 over years of my life except for a short while where i was staying at Tampines back in 1990s... and the rest of the time.. i have been atToa payoh.. but now.. i am moving far far away... to some place far far away at east side...

haiz... I will miss my Toa payoh flat.. i will miss this house that i am staying in... i will miss the estate around here.. I will miss just the feeling of being in this house..cos i have sooo many memories attached to this house.. especially all the memories that remains of my beloved Mama..

Oh well.. am scheduled to move on 4th October.. =( that's like exactly a month now.. and i haven started packing yet.. HELP!!!!

No comments: