When I got to where she was... She pointed the above pic out to me... and said "Sophia.. this was too pretty to be ignored.. and i just had to ask u out to see this"....
O manz.. That put a smile to my face..and Gosh.. its really simple things in life that brightens up someone totally.. In the midst of our busyness.. we could have missed out loads of things that can just put a smile to our face or even someone else's... I nearly missed out on this wonderful "rainbow" (and rainbows are my favourite things ever) if not for aunty asking me to see this...
I nearly missed out on the chance to be "happy" and experience joy for that brief moment of long boring day... nearly missed the chance to just marvel at God's wonderful creation of everything around...
Gosh.... seriously.. it got me thinking..no matter how busy we are.. take time to appreciate things and people around... treasure it to the max too... cos once its gone.. somethings are just irreplaceable...
One of the kiddos love my heart shape cushion soooo much at work.. that he would ALWAYS take it from me..and insist i get him one cushion (something like my heart shape colourful one)...but well.. of cos I cant give him one that is Heart...haha so i got him a small nice Star soft soft one for his birthday..
And yupz.. while in my office.. while playing with my phone/camera.... while I was doing my reports... that was the picture he took..of my Heart shape cushion..and his small star cushion... hahah *sweet and lovely* =)
Anywayz.. its GEL night cycling tonight... lalalla....after ions of not cycling.. haha I am finally going cycling..!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment