It's Churchie's 2nd First Anniversary...haha well we became an "independent" church this year.. so well its the first anniversary as an independent church (Glad Tiding Gateway), but not the first anniversary we celebrating (Glad Tidings East)...
So yupz... service was held at 5pm instead of the usual 10am.. hehe Happiness la.. cos its once or the most 3 times a year that we have service at 5pm instead of morning..which means we can actually sleep in till late...
So yupz... just before churchie, Me and the Leong-ers (my Brats and uncle and aunt) went kaikai and eat dessets... and only went to church onli at 5pm.. GEllies did a dance item... and yupz.. normal service and buffet dinner....
Anywayz, someone came... that someone was my mum.. somehow.. i feel sooo distant from her... after hearing about somethings sometime back..I haven been able to bring myself to be myself in front of her...I didnt greet her.. and i know she knows that.. I wasnt able to talk to her face to face, and gave her eye contact....
I have yet to release that (bitterness and unforgiveness) to God yet...and I worry that such feelings are actually increasing each time i see her and my dad.. Just cant express myself when i see them face to face..
Oh wellz, they had to travel home to Sengkang.. so yupz... decided to ask uncle to give them a lift at least to Tpy (easier to go home)... so ya. Gladys and me toook the bus home instead... lala... I pray and i shall continue to ask God to work out this feeling in my life...
No comments:
Post a Comment