Monday, October 15, 2007

My Lovable Boy at Ubin

Back to where it all began...

Was a great day yesterday.. 1st it was KongKong's bday.. 2nd.. well I managed to see the Boy.. hahaha.. his pax were having a 3 day solo camp.. and so..he was free but not "free free" to be able to leave his workplace...

So since he cant leave his workplace..I was invited to go in to look for him... lala.. and so.. I was back to the place where I got to know him 2 years back.....Boy came over to church to pick me up.. (cos he was getting lunch for himself and his colleague) and then.. went over to Punggol Jetty..

His colleague came to pick us up with a sandpipper...and off we went to OBS... lala.. brought back some memories.....well spent the whole afternoon there.. watching TV at the staff lounge (super nice and cosy la)... and then.. well it was time to leave..cos i had a movie appointment with a fren... =(

But well..nonetheless..though time was short.. it was good that i did manage to meet up with the Lovable Boy.. =) and that made my day....

Another 6more days to go..and he will be back...YIPEE!!!

No comments: