Hahah.. This is -G-, my irritating Friend... and I am her Irritating friend too.. but hey despite our irritating-ness.. we both are still Great pals.. after sooo many years.. haha We've come a long way in terms of frenship... 12 years in all... (from Sec 1 on to now, less the time in Primary school of being hi and Bye frens)
I always enjoy meeting up with -G- cos..she irritates me..and well I get to irritate her too..haha..anywayz.. Its her Bday today.. We met up today after work.. *I nearly couldnt make it again* (was 'stuck' at work settling a crisis) but Thank God that was settled and so.. i made it there late..but still went in the end...
Seriously..I think the longer i stay on in this job... the lesser frens i will have... hahaha.. getting me very Rubber time.. and I'm always late for appointments cos I cant leave office On time.. Oh wellz.. i know some of u understands and still love me despite this and NEVER complain... haha *THANKS peeps- Love u all for that*
Anywayz, met -G- and the rest (cari, Ching, Teresa) over at Cathy's Billy Bombers and yupz, we adjourned to Starbucks... for the Birthday cake, song and ya. continue irritating each other.. hahah..JAsMINE Wong.. we miss u here with us..
We stayed till 11ish.. and yupz..took a 'lift' from Ching to meet Boy at Serangoon road.. and then headed for 2nd round of drinks over at Thomson with Boy and ZL and gang...before heading home.... stayed up till late again.. even though i was waking up early the next day..and i have night cycling tomorrow night...I am sooo asking for it
No comments:
Post a Comment