Sunday, April 29, 2007

WEirdo Encounter

WEirdo Encounter

Guess what? I met with another WEIRDO... and this time its a real Weirdo.... yupz.. was on my way to Church for Gel meet on Saturday...so i got up this bus... sat down..and then the weirdo stood up from his seat (he was seated in front initially) and started walking towards my seat....

While walking towards me... he was looking at me straight in the face, smiling at me.. (Machiam he knows me and I know him like that...so i Thought very hard to myself and tried my best to dig my memory banks to see if I do register his face in my 'friends' list... but NOPEz.. I DUNNO him....

and there he was standing beside me... looking at me, smiling at me... *turning to my hp, i started playing my game, and ignored him totally* From the corner of my eye, I saw him (by now, he's seated just the seat to the left of me) and i can see him smiling and looking at me *as though he just met a long lost fren*

Other peeps on the bus started looking at me...*must have tot I was some heartless person, ignoring my 'fren'..but truth is I DUNNO WHO HE IS la...

So finally it was my stop that I was going to alight...I was sooo worried he will alight with me la.. *the bus stop is damn ULU*..but thank God he didnt... after I alighted.. i look towards the bus.. The weirdo was still smiling at me..and even WAved goodbye to me la...

And best.. the ultimate was... I saw him holding on to his hp (which i presume has the camera function) and lala.. he was holding it facing me... and the passenger sitting behind the weirdo actually LOOked at his hp, and then turned to look at me.. giving me a "i think he took ur picture" look..

ARGHGHGHGH why am i 'attracting' all this weirdos?? something across my face to say.. "I'm a nice person... friendly girl towards all weirdos??" Anywayz... so scary..wonder what that weirdo will do with my 'photo' if he really did take picture... YIKEsz.... dun wanna think too much...

No comments: