Random Thoughts for today
1) I finally dreamt of her last night... after soo long... Feeling of 'seeing' her again was nice although it was short...dream was set in void deck...we were preparing for her funeral...and she was the one that told us that she was leaving us.... hmmm funny dream...but well still glad i dreamt of her FINALLY....
2) I saw her friends this morning.. her group of ah po friends.. who were sitting at the usual place (which she will usually be with them)... I smiled at one of them as i walked past.... Ah Po looked at me... Smiled and said "you're fong jie's grand-daughter ah?" I replied... Yes and smiled too.. as i walked away... tears started welling up in my eyes and i was reminded of her...
3) I am glad I am starting to blade more frequently now... went blading with Weilun, Rohting, Shu Hong and Weilun's friend-Mei Qing last night... Weilun came to pick me up and we went to ECP to eat and Blade... nice cool session of blading... I wanna learn more stunts, but first...need to know how to T brake properly 1st.. hehe
4) I was sad... sad tat i was "so near, yet soooo far" from the Lovable boy last night... I was over at ECP, he was running course at the ECC, was probably bout 2km away from him... he was supposed to jog out, i was supposed to blade over..but well that didnt happened....so we didnt meet...
5) I'm glad though.. that my dear lovable boy knew i was disappointed...and sent me a sweet lovely sms.. to cheer me up soon after "Dun be disappointed, as much as u miss me, i feel e same way too.. its gonna be real soon b4 i see u again... take care"
6) I'm felt great that God is using me in my work place...to be an impact to some of the kiddos at work.. we might not really effective change the way they think and lead their live, but at least we do give the little 'impact' that God has planted me there for...
7) I am looking forward to the coming Public Holiday on Tuesday (Labour Day), and also the Bday Bash that we will be having with the Oldbies...for CHimy Da Ge..
8) I think I might not have enuff leaves to last me till end of the year.. cos I have mission trip, church camps, Guides 7 days walk, and other short trips i plan to go on this year... help me think of ways to maximise my leaves....
9) I wanna start jogging again soon...cos i shall train up for 21km this year.. hahaha.. shall set my personal best again...
10) Think i shall head to bed soon.. cos i am sooo sooo sleepy....
1) I finally dreamt of her last night... after soo long... Feeling of 'seeing' her again was nice although it was short...dream was set in void deck...we were preparing for her funeral...and she was the one that told us that she was leaving us.... hmmm funny dream...but well still glad i dreamt of her FINALLY....
2) I saw her friends this morning.. her group of ah po friends.. who were sitting at the usual place (which she will usually be with them)... I smiled at one of them as i walked past.... Ah Po looked at me... Smiled and said "you're fong jie's grand-daughter ah?" I replied... Yes and smiled too.. as i walked away... tears started welling up in my eyes and i was reminded of her...
3) I am glad I am starting to blade more frequently now... went blading with Weilun, Rohting, Shu Hong and Weilun's friend-Mei Qing last night... Weilun came to pick me up and we went to ECP to eat and Blade... nice cool session of blading... I wanna learn more stunts, but first...need to know how to T brake properly 1st.. hehe
4) I was sad... sad tat i was "so near, yet soooo far" from the Lovable boy last night... I was over at ECP, he was running course at the ECC, was probably bout 2km away from him... he was supposed to jog out, i was supposed to blade over..but well that didnt happened....so we didnt meet...
5) I'm glad though.. that my dear lovable boy knew i was disappointed...and sent me a sweet lovely sms.. to cheer me up soon after "Dun be disappointed, as much as u miss me, i feel e same way too.. its gonna be real soon b4 i see u again... take care"
6) I'm felt great that God is using me in my work place...to be an impact to some of the kiddos at work.. we might not really effective change the way they think and lead their live, but at least we do give the little 'impact' that God has planted me there for...
7) I am looking forward to the coming Public Holiday on Tuesday (Labour Day), and also the Bday Bash that we will be having with the Oldbies...for CHimy Da Ge..
8) I think I might not have enuff leaves to last me till end of the year.. cos I have mission trip, church camps, Guides 7 days walk, and other short trips i plan to go on this year... help me think of ways to maximise my leaves....
9) I wanna start jogging again soon...cos i shall train up for 21km this year.. hahaha.. shall set my personal best again...
10) Think i shall head to bed soon.. cos i am sooo sooo sleepy....
No comments:
Post a Comment