Went for the silly Lovable Boy's scout unit's campfire on Sat night (07.04.07).. the theme was FUSE which stands for (Fantastic Unicorn Scouting Experience).. nice theme...since he hasnt seen me in uniform before.. and cos i kinda promised him to wear uniform after much 'pleas' from him...And well..since i haven don the uniform for the longest of time, since I haven been to a campfire in ages...
I decided to 'make a come back' hahah.. so yupz.. got Teresa to go to the campfire with me.. she's the only one left now *b'sides the rest (NANA who's in Canada, and Jas who's in Aussie) who is still as crazy bout doing silly things in Guiding with me...Oh wellz.. we met earlier over at Teresa's place...and haha got changed.. and started taking pics even over at her place...
Teresa and Me
The campfire was great.... but well it feels different to be sitting over at VIP area instead of in the scout or guide area screaming our lungs out... WE are indeed OLDER liaoz... haha and well.. kinda being 'suan-ed' too for being in my uniform... hahah some of Boy's fren couldnt recognise me.. and some even said I should be wearing the scouts one instead..but well hahah I pledge loyalty to Guides lalala.
Sisters in Guiding
Teresa-Marie-Me
Guides to the Left and Right
*Happiness for my Boy*
Living the "fantasy" of having a Boy Scout Bf and Girl Guide Gf
Thanks Marie for the Pics =)
Teresa-Marie-Me
*Happiness for my Boy*
No comments:
Post a Comment