Been a pretty slack weekend for me...went to work on Sat...and then it was off to Churchie i went... nothing much happened... and well after Gel meet i was in church and went home together with the Brats and aunty.....*such a guai girl*
Sunday Service was rather interesting I would say.. Uncle William aka Pastor started the sermon with this:
Uncle William: My frens asked me...as a pastor...do i look at girls... I told them... I do..if not how did i married my wife... and they said "tt's before marriage..how about now" and i said..I still do look at girls...I see the beauty of God and Jesus in them...
Wowz.. power... if all Men were like Uncle William... hahah...then there will be NO more Chee-Ko-Peks aka DOM (Dirty Old Men)... no DOM checking you out, as you walk past, no DOM giving the chee-ko-pek look... *YIPEE*
Anyhowz, the message was focus on 1 Corinthians 7 on Sex and marriage.. WOO.. haha *eyes open, Sit up straight* everyone was super awake lor... interesting topic..hahaha... main thing is:
God has HIS purpose for each of us...some He would prepare to 'receive' the gift of celibacy..while most would be for them to get married.. For those who are to be married.... important thing is that they must not let marriage become a distraction for them from God..
Shall quote Uncle William:
"Love at first sight is not a miracle..Looking and Loving each other for a life time is a miracle"
"Marriage is not for happiness..but for Perfection"
-cos in marriage u find perfection in the other, helping the other be perfect-
For me.. hmm guess i dun think i will ever be ready to receive the gift of celibacy... (i wanna get married and have my own family de) then...well i know its not right.. but I've been praying that I am not the choosen few....(used to think I must have been God's chosen few, since no one right and interesting came along in my life) hahaha But well if its really God's will for me..i no bo bian... I pray that he will help me accept the fact with less reluctance etc...
Anywayz... was in church till 2ish..practising the items for Christmas outreach... before the Lovable Boy came by to pick me up.. went for lunchie at Katong..had laksa and then it was off to his place to slack...
Slack we did... was watching TV and we actually fell asleep... all the way till 8ish.. Goodness.. PIGs lor.. haha I was supposed to meet Jasmine so called her..and she was out with Ching liaoz..so went to Holland V to meet them.. Boy came along.. cos like me he was starving...
Had dinner at Thai Express and then it was off to Coffee Bean to have crappy talk...nice evening out and of cos...nice slacko day today..Lovable Boy sent the 2 ladies home...and of cos..me too...and we kinda had nice quality time together in the car...talking...just like old times *before we got together*
~^Sweet Sweet memories^~
No comments:
Post a Comment