The most amazing thing happened on Thursday...you know in Channel 8 dramas, how couples end up not meeting each other cos of taking different lifts etc?? well something that dramatic happened on thurs to me and the Boy... only difference is..... *read on to find out*
8.30pm (Called the Boy)
ME: I'm done, going back GH first.. where u wanna meet me?
Boy: hmmm i got no car now.. boring.. you call me when u reach GH then i see how..
KKMM gave me a lift to the Boy's place...
I didnt call the Boy or inform him that I had already made my way over to his place....had wanted to 'surprise' him by turning up at the door... so off i went to his block, took the lift A with another person.
In the lift:
I pressed the "11" floor button, looked at the man, and he said "I pressed already"..so i assumed he was going to the same floor as me, since the other button didnt light up...so i was msg-ing someone...so when the door opened, the man in the lift went out...I followed him out...
Then he said.. "girl i tot you were going to 11 floor? this is only 6th floor....
So silly me, pressed the lift...*still msg-ing away*... by this time.. Lift A had already gone up to 11th floor... so Lift B came to 6th floor.. when the lift door opened... I was about to open my mouth to ask "if it was going up or down" *while still msg-ing away* and then.. I was Stunned...
Lovable Boy was in the lift.. equally Stunned... looking at me...
hahaha... So qiao.. if i had not followed the man out at 6th floor, if i wasnt msg-ing away on my hp, haha the dramatic Channel 8 scenario would have taken place.. hahaha.... this is just sooo funny... as the Lovable Boy puts it...
Its Fated
No comments:
Post a Comment