Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Updates

Sunday 5th August 2006

b'sides being dunked.. i went for movie the same night..Dear Boy came to Skee's place to pick me up..and lala feels soooo insecure..haha *skee n xiaohei will know what i mean* anywayz.. yupz.. We went to CIneleisure to catch The Fast and the Furious.. Tokyo Drift..

never did watched the 1st and 2nd one.. but I like this one.. haha cos loads of chio bu to watch.. haha.. Anyway after the show we went to Geylang to have supper..before going home..

Monday 6th August 2006

I went home straight after work today.. super Guai huh?. Hehe.. no choice.. cos I am going to Nepal this coming Sunday… Cant wait..cos it will be back to the mountains I go, back to basics, back to nature.. back to Outdoors.. Yipee..

But I was half a good girl only.. haha went out for supper as well.. Vin, Monster, Bear and MAN came by to Toa Payoh Lor 5 to have Kopi with me.. hehe.. And the whole night was spent talking bout good old schooling days,.. but the silly games we played when we were younger...

well kinda feel those were the best days of our lives... no stress.. and it was all fun all day long.. if only we can turn back time... lala...

Anyway..hols here.. haha happy National Day Singapore.. and Happy holiday (1 day only) to us all..

No comments: