Lala.. you know people always say once a major conflict happens, things will go downhill from that very moment, cracks appear, kinda weird when u bump into each other.. etc..and then both start drifting apart..and things just aint the same anymore...
well.. I guess a little cool off period (be it years, or months) is good..but ultimately, it takes 2 hands to clap..how u want the relationship to continue from there still depends on how open both parties are in forgiving each other, moving on etc...
So am glad that after the cooling down period... despite all the past misunderstandings... we were still friends..not as close as before..but still at least can go out for meal, for a simple gathering together... =)
I believe someday.. we will be like before...
Us outside Heerens
Char-cheryl-gladys-emmy-me-rynthia
well.. I guess a little cool off period (be it years, or months) is good..but ultimately, it takes 2 hands to clap..how u want the relationship to continue from there still depends on how open both parties are in forgiving each other, moving on etc...
So am glad that after the cooling down period... despite all the past misunderstandings... we were still friends..not as close as before..but still at least can go out for meal, for a simple gathering together... =)
I believe someday.. we will be like before...
Us outside Heerens
Char-cheryl-gladys-emmy-me-rynthia
Emmy and Me @ Paragon's Coffee BEan
Charissa and me
Goodbye Emmy..till u're back in Spore again...
No comments:
Post a Comment