24 interesting facts about me
I've been tagged by VinVin..so here goes..
1. I am a child of GOD and a workaholic for the Kingdom of God...
2. I have a sweet lovable darling Boy who tries to sms or calls me at least once a day whenever he is away =)
3. I have this crazy desire to want to stay in a hospital when I was young.. (Still do right now, from time to time) cos I will have all the attention in the world from people whom I desire attention from.
4. I used to believe All kinds of crazy things my frens told me..(eg: K2 fren told me she was a fairy in the moon, and she can turn into a yellow butterfly called "michelle", Chimy telling me the caves in Bukit Timah Hill are homes to Bears)
5. I don't fall for people easily...I think there are a total of only 4 people that I really like before...I dun usually have crushes too..I think I am weird
6. I always want to own a Treehouse of my own and be able to travel to the moon...
7. I secretly wish for myself to be born a guy sometimes...cos I think girls will LOVE me cos I will make a great Lover and Bf, not that I dun make a great and wonderful GF of cos.. haha
8. I am NOT musically or Artistically incline.. I sucked at drawing and any music related things.. and that includes my voice, But I find myself rather gifted in Games planning, programmes and Silly Fun things
9. I can sleep for a whole day..and still be tired...I can sleep anytime, anywhere...(I dun suffer from insomnia...think there was only 2 times in my life, when I cant sleep) -Thank God for that..
10. I can remember numbers and dates very well.. (from the very nonsensical things like fren's got together date to the Menu prices while we were in Nepal back in 2004) right peeps??
11. I will want to go diving some day (in the sea), but I dunno how to swim...so maybe I will try Sky Diving (which is something I really want to try)
12. I wanna get a bike license ..and I have been procrastinating it for the longest of time
13. I used to stay in NUS PGP..and becos i didnt have my matric card to access the lift..i climb up 8 floors of stairs and climbed over the parapet almost every other day to get to my room... (I was Spider Woman!!)
14. I have a record of turfing a pit, setting fire (using Dry leaves, Twigs and wood no fire starters etc), and boiling a mass tin of water, using only 1 match stick to start the fire, ALL within 9mins =) SAC GUides ROCKs!!!
15. I got my first Kiss from a boy I like when I was 16+ yrs old..
16. During my years in NUS ODAC, I've been to Stong(3 times) Kota Tinggi (3times), Berkelah (2times), Jerangkang (2times), Panching falls (2times), Tembakah (1time), Mt Ophir (1 time), Datuk (1time), Lambak (2 times), Belumut (2times)..hmm wat else.. I cant really remember...
17. My first trip outta Singapore alone without any family members, but with just 1 other fren was when I was 18...and we didn't book any tour, we just took some money, went on our own to Larkin, and to Tioman
18. I Love Ice-cream...can dun eat anything..but I need Ice-cream to survive.. haha
19. I was a child Model... I did modeling when I was young together with my brother.. Did 3 advertisements in total. (Furniture ad, 2 clothes advertisements)
20. I am a premature baby.. Was born 1month and 3 days earlier.. Would have been a December 12 baby instead...
21. I did ballet when I was younger, and I was a gymnast in primary school.. Took part in nationals and came in 3rd in the floor event (somersaults etc... ring a bell??)
22. I used to be able to RUN...and my fitness was like superb (scored full marks for my NAFA tests all the way from Primary 4 to J2) but now.. I am a real tortoise when I come to running...
23. I really.. really really Love Rainbow and the colors of the rainbow.. cant decide on which is my favorite color so yupz..i decided My favourite color was Rainbow Color..
24. I don't really like seeing the doctor even for major illness...because of this fear of being told I have some kind of illness and I will be dying soon...But lately I’ve been seeing more doctors even for minor sickness...cos of the MC they will give me..
I tag Zach, Immi, Shar
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment