The Lake House

Alex (character played by Keanu *he looked abit Chao Lao in this show*) was real sweet... a very nice lover *do sweet, romantic things for Kate (sandra Bullock)* so what was it that actually draws them to the bond they have for each other??
It is their loneliness and mutual yearning that draws Kate and Alex together across the span of time.The key to their love is their ability to keep their hope alive while they wait..wait for one another.... But sighz... WAITing can be soo difficult sometimes...
The thing is.... this 4 letter word WAIT Feel SOOOO long to people.. even a short 1 min wait can actually feel like eternalty when u just need an answer..etc... read this sometime ago in a book:
"maybe you got impatient waiting for God to bring someone godly into you life, so you got involved with someone you shouldnt have."
Goodness..when i read this.. I find it speaking to Me SOOOO much... really impacted me.. got this imprinted in my mind ever since then...sighz... I dunno what to do.. the dilemma i'm in..the hole I've dug for myself.. these days it jus seem i am falling deeper and deeper into the hole...
I am caught in between..I really am... but well..I am holding on to the hope that one day I will know how to find my way out..and I will wait...WAITing for that day to come... but will My ending be a Happy ending like the show??
I know it will..because i Choose to HOPE..
No comments:
Post a Comment