Sunday, December 20, 2009

a year since I do

A year since we exchanged our marriage vows..... Time flies huh? its been a year since i said "I do", since we decided to let God and our loved ones witness our holy matrimonial.. I still remember the very day I walked down the aisle... walking into the arms of the very man that I was going to spend the rest of my life with...
Leongie was God's way of providing the best care for me on earth...
1)caring, and loving me for who I am,
2)sharing my Ups and Downs moments,
3)cheering me up with his ever nonsensical jokes or just being him,
4)vacuuming the floor just cos I dun like to vacuum,
5)waking up early to prepare breakfast for me,
6)adjusting the shower to my favourite temperature just before i use the shower...
7)puts lotion on my feet,
8)giving me shoulder rubs every other day,
9)singing silly songs and dancing silly moves to entertain me...
10) seeing to all our financial needs (keeping good track of finances)
11) Paying for my online purchases
12) Giving me warm big huggies
13) watches TV with me
14) Plays guitar and attempts to sing for me
15) driving me home and picking me up from work at odd hours
16) and the list can go on and on.....

Well must say...marriage life has been great for us both thus far... we have gotten used to waking up early (for me since he is a morning person)/sleeping late (for him since I am a night person)... some minor adjustments and getting used to.. some minor disagreement as we dun see eye to eye for everything..but that's when we grow and learn to accomodate or find solutions...

Its great and lovely to wake up to someone beside you, giving you a big hug, a big kiss, and covering the comforter at night...its great having someone to share your troubles and of cos joy..and its great having a place to stay in together and prepare things together.....

Husband and wife, "you may now kiss the bride moment"

Lighting the Unity candle which is still burning bright..Mr and Mrs Leong..

Well its our 1 year Anniversary today....though most couples would spent it as memorable as their wedding anniversary... we decided to spend it differently...Our church had a adult Christmas outreach...and well since we were part of the church..we decided that we should take part too..we can celebrate anniversary tmr...and we are glad we were part of the church's celebration..we had fun together with everyone else..

After the celebration..the youths (Matt, Carina, Char, Gladys, Darius, Pleong, Me and Leongie) went over to Tampines Mall to catch Avatar...a superb show i must say and we kinda regretted not waiting for the 3D one instead...

Anywayz.. one year on the journey of being Mrs Leong...looking forward to more years to come =)

No comments: