
It was Kenneth and Shi Yi's big day yesterday...they had a simple ROM ceremony over in Church and it was lovely and sweet... it must have been a great, memorable and happy day for them...
I can totally remember when Kenneth first told us that he was starting to develop interest for Shi Yi.. time flies manz... anyway... Here's wishing the couple a lovely marriage, one that is watched upon by God and that they will grow closer together day by day with God's guidance and love...
so yupz... it was a working day for me and so I went to office, as it was the annual Thanksgiving concert put up by the kiddos... well the NQRJLB had a gathering there too..cos KKMM, Lyn, Ms Chang, Dawne were all there.. together with us the remaining ones... Thanksgiving this year was great...nice show put up by all..but the best was the 2 dances by the Boys... Great job boys =)
Let's see if I will still be there for next year's thanksgiving.. lalallala
No comments:
Post a Comment