Well no off day yesterday...and Leongie was on reservist.. and best he got to be in camp by 11pm last night.. but well got to say..at least I get to spend the evening with him... as compared to previous years when he would either be on course or overseas... So yupz.. he came over to office to pick me up after work..and we made our way to Jiak kim street.. Nopez. not to Zouk..but to the hotel next door to Zouk...Grand Copthorn Hotel for dinner.. was a simple Buffet dinner over at BROIS...
Buffet Spread

Us at the entrance
Me and our appetizer
Food was not too bad i would say... but the dessert was kinda anti climax... wasnt as good as it looks... and well I would still think Marriot's buffet spread is the best..cos they have real nice desserts =) and well if ever any one finds a buffet that have Haagen Das for desserts... LET ME KNOW... =)
Me and our appetizer
Leongie attempting to do a "heart shaped" chocolate
So dinner was done by 9ish..and we took a walk by the riverside to digest off the foodie..before we sent Leongie back to camp..and me making my way back to the East....I met up with NANA, and had supper over at the prata place near her house.. and we chilled and hung out till 2ish before I went home..
Simple Bday celebration this year.. as we grow older.. lesser surprises etc.. no more sabo parties, but well through this year's bday.. i realised something... Previous years.. I would usually be out with friends for birthday etc.. but what I truly enjoyed and felt most touched this year was to spend my birthday with my family..having them greet me at my door at 12am =) Thanks folks...
No comments:
Post a Comment