That's part of the pressie i got from Leongie... its not often that i receive flowers from him..and this was the 3rd time I got a sunflower from him =) My favourite......*loves* Purpose Driven Life book
THis is one book that I kinda have "avoided" cos of the Hype given to this book... but well someone gave it to me Way before my bday.. cos she wasnt gonna be around during my bday time...APpreciated it loads =) hope you too found your purpose in life after reading this book =)Cute Postcard from Mei Nu
"Mei Nu" is one of the volunteers I have been working really closely with for the past couple of years at my work place... and well over time our working relationship have progressed on to that of friends..and I truly Thank God for a friend I found in her... and a nice person to work with.. =) Gift and nice pleasant surprise from Charissa
I came home at 3am.. to find this (above pic) and I must say.. i felt realy blessed... and haha was wondering who was it from... opened it up etc... here here it is...
A gift from Charissa... she took the effort to print and collate the pics.. very nicely together..very pretty pics and here's the collage of all the pics she did...
Must say.. it was a truely nice and simple Bday I had this year... and well here's to the list of peeps to thank for all the birthday wishes etc....
I came home at 3am.. to find this (above pic) and I must say.. i felt realy blessed... and haha was wondering who was it from... opened it up etc... here here it is...
A gift from Charissa... she took the effort to print and collate the pics.. very nicely together..very pretty pics and here's the collage of all the pics she did...Birthday wishes via SMS:
Leongie, Raine, MeiMei, Kailin, Christina, Sarah, Skee, Victoria, Tong Ming Ming, Chery Leong, Cheryl Lim, Aunty, Kenneth, Shiyi, Linus, Celine, Alvin, Dawne, Mum, Sheffrey, Darius, Ching Chen, Teresa, Yiying, Helmet, Charissa, Jasmine Sia, Jiayi, Vanessa Wee, Rena, Charmian, ZhuZhu, Hazel, Guan quan, Zengzi, Alicia, Chen Jie, Kevin Foo
Facebook:
Chen Hsiu, Kenneth, Amanda Ong, Kevin Bane, Chualy, Uncle Daniel, Zhilong, Pearlyn, Noel, Cathy, Raymond, Katherine, Sheryl, Zhiwei, uncle Gilbert, Yvonne, Seng Yip, Jeremy Yong, Jocelyn Tan, Albert, Alson, Minjie, Immi, Carina, Su-an, Sharmaine, Marie, Chloe, Stephen Siew, Joanna-philippines, CIndy chiam, Ah Poong, lihong, Eileen Chua, Kenny Boy, wee Kian, Jacklyn, Michelle, Charissa, Genecca, Siti, Regina, Peiru, Serene Koh, Gabriel, Jasmine, Aunty Rita
Calls:
Mei yu, ZHilong, Elliot, Ju- Nyung, Hua Ken
Face to Face:
Hua Ken, Carina, Christina, Sarah, Meimei, Aunty, Gladys, Cheryl, Pearlyn, Leongie, Nana
Msn, Emails
Noel, Zhilong, Jeremy, NY, Yue papa, Meilan, G, Papa bear
No comments:
Post a Comment