Friday, August 07, 2009

Boy's not around i meet others

The Boy's working..and I'm out playing!!!
Leongie's on course today.. so gave me time to meet with peeps whom I haven met in a long while given that we've been sooo busy with all the funiture shopping lately... So arranged to meet the trio (little Monster-ah ryl, Papa bear and Vinvin) for dinner this evening...

My little monster couldnt make it last min and so it was just Papa bear and Vin.. seems like it was back to those days not very long ago..*ahem in actual fact-bout 5yrs now* where 3 of us would hang out till late....

Had dinner over at Bishan out usual meet up place these days.. and then it was chilling out time after walking around...no place at coffee bean, didnt wanna have ice-cream Again...so I kinda Conned them to having:
Its kinda like my latest addiction.. I've been having Yami Yogurt like at least once a week...and i super Lurve it!!! so yupz.. we bought the largest cup..and headed to the open air area of J8 and sat there at the playground. together with the many groups of JC kids there... reminiscing old days....like JC kiddos....

The boys humored me, and kindly went up the slide for me to take a pic just cos i said they will look cute on it as oversized kiddos... hahaha... I enjoyed the night out...with the Boys...Monster we missed u tooo..would be great if u were there too... enjoyed the Yami Yogurt tooo...well we called it a night at 10ish..and I went over to Jalan Kayu side to meet my other friend whom I haven met for a long while....
Addie was supposed to come too...but she was sick...so yupz... met Zi only...she just started work and was sharing with me all her interesting stories...and her working hours is making me envious!!! She works from 12.30pm to 6.30pm, no need to work during school holidays, and teaching a class of only 4!! How cool is that?? hahaha..


Anywayz.. hope to meet Addie up soon... I sent Zi home and then as I was making my way home i got a call from Leongie....(more on that in the next post....)

No comments: