
Disclaimer: Pic not for the light hearted... and strictly not for kids... =) and WELCOME new visitor (hehe i'm sure u googled "real hard" to find my blog right?) leave a comment then i'll know u found me.. =)
Hmmm.. just tot i share this intimate moment with all..since I super love this pic super super loads... haha was randomly taken back in Vietnam, in Dalat (when we set the camera on timer, and was giving sweet kisses to each other and then goes the camera) But hmmm the pic is SO nice right???
hahah anywayz.. am missing the Boy right at this moment..and I totally forgot to blog about this.... 21st June 2008 marks our 3 years of being together..but sadly..as per past 2 years...in 2006 he was at work in camp, in 2007- I was in Philippines..and in 2008.. it was his turn to be in Philippines...
Anyhowz.. its been 3 years of Bliss and Love.. smooth sweet journey..and I can only say..What more should I ask for from God... for He has blessed me with a wonderful BF and a Hubs to be... who showers me with endless tender loving care..extends his arms for big big hugs... Thanks darling dearest Lovable Silly Boy...
Love and Miss you right at this moment and many many more.... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment