Monday, June 09, 2008

what happens when u silly-ly placed a bbq pit on a bench

What happens when u place a super hot "BBQ pit" on a bench???

Was out with my girls for a BBQ over at our volunteers' place..and this was what happened to the bench.. when we kinda forgot that the base of the tray would be sooo hot and burn the plastic bench.... hahha... how silly can we get??

Anywayz... this is such a totally random entry...

My family's shifting house soon... I am gonna leave the one place that i grow up in.. gonna leave Toa Payoh area and head towards the super FAR.. EAST side... sigh.. i really love Toa Payoh area.. super centralised and super convinient when meeting peeps...

Gosh..cant believe that I am leaving this flat in 3 mths time... really cant bear to leave.... I like my current house.. =(

No comments: