Saturday, June 14, 2008

Gel Games night

GEL Games Night So last night.. after breaking from SAC Pioneer training camp...went to Tampines for Subway with Zi... and thereafter.. it was off to church..

Gellies were having "Games and Movie" night..so despite me being super tired and sleepy.. haha still got to go lor... so went to church... and since I was 2 hours early... I took the chance to catch up on my sleep..and really concussed big time...

So when most of the gellies came... we started with our games... silly games but games that really got everyone crazy..Limbo rock, gravity, and few others... hahah and well what's games without music? heheh.. I was the DJ (since i was the one in charge of the games... plus cos i had no voice) so yup... with one other mambo fan in Gel... haha naturally the music was Mambo music...
Als brought his lappie along and he insisted in playing those few mambo songs.. haha quite funny actually.... anywayz.. after the games.. we watched "Facing the Giants".. and well since we were all comfy in our sleeping bags etc... lying down in the dark.. and me being super super sleepy and tired...and Since i watched the show 2 weeks back with my GH kiddos...guess what happened?

No prize for the right answer...... but yupz.. I fell asleep...and only woke up this morning when everyone else had already left church... hahahahhaa so Mei and me made our way back home..and now I am home slacking and lazying around.....

No comments: