
Finally Watched Stardust last night... was a last minute thingy... and yupz.. many said it was a good show.. but dunno why..although it has the nice happily ever after ending.. and plus it was sweet and nice to all.. It didnt really appeal to me..
I found the show OK only... not the NICE NICE..but still not bad also... something's wrong with me....In the past.. i think i would LOVE such shows.. but hmm just didnt really like the show..haha maybe i watched too much intellectual shows liaoz....
Anywayz.. watched it at Bishan with NY... and hmmm let's just say..I'm proven right about the "every 6 frens u know one knows the other" theory again.. haha What a small world.... super small world we have I would say...
Nice time talking to NY, bout work related issues, back in schooling days etc... and haha happening and adventurous time out... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment