Sunday, November 25, 2007

mama and kongkong

Sian-ness Sunday...

That's my Handsome KongKong and Pretty Mama.. when they were very very much younger.. =) hahah some random pic i chance upon...and well now u wonder where My family members and I get the good looking genes from huh hahaha... *okies.. just joking.. not so BHB*

Its a Sunday afternoon..and I am actually home.. hahah how amazing.. well.. main reason is cos Ah Leong isn in town..(yes he's away for work again.. be back onli this thurs =( ) and second reason's cos... I got my court report to do.. *DARN* and total sian-ness la...

I lost my writing report skills.. vocab is getting from bad to worst, no inspiration to write anything..and just lost the skills to really write a good report... HELP.. i am losing my job... haha.. Oh wellz... will try finish my report soon..and then.. might find khakis to go out lim kopi etc tonight..=)

LORD HELP ME for my report!!!

No comments: