Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Wat's wrong again?

What did i do wrong?

Why does it feels that
each time I wanna correct my messed up life,
each time I wanna start doing what i should be doing,
each time I wanna stop the current wrong things in life...
That horrible things just start happening..and make me question if all the wrong things is actually right..and the right things are actually wrong?

Why is it that we learn that "hao ren you hao bao" but i dun see that happening in real life at all? the mean, DARK, evil people seems to get away with everything good... and the nice, soft hearted people just slog their life away but do not even get the least recognition.. just cos nice people avoids politics, avoids sucking up to the bosses.....

Why is it that people close to you do not totally understand you
but people who arent close is able to feel and understand you better
Why is it that people who say Love and care for you....never seems to be around when u need them the most... but others who you dun think about that often seems to be always around when you feel most down??

This feeling isnt good and I feel trapped in a horrible vicious cycle....ARGHHHHHHHH

No comments: