Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Busy Busy me

Busy Busy Me

Been real busy of late, since i've taken on the role as a Rehab Coordinator.. cos right now, I'm still a SW...haven hand over my cases...so my case load is still as much as...but well at least I'm an efficient and effective worker... (I AM K!!)

1st day into my RC role..and i'm already doing my job as an RC...unlike some other peeps who's already in their job for the longest of time..and still bullying our dearest Mummy to do their job... lalala

Oh wellz, anywayz I am swimming in whole pile of work.. am really 'dying' to some extend.. stress... cant cope..but struggling to manage.. HELP!!! I need God's strength...and lala My tolerance level for people -I mean horrible, mean, selfish and no initiative people have almost reach my limits.. I really need God's grace and patience manz...

Anywayz, lala.. guess what? today as i was walking out of battle zone (office), heard one girl talking to the rest of the girls....saying: "i confirm..she(aka me) last time confirm AH lian"..

To that.... my head turned, look at the girl and shouted back in protest.. NO WAY... i wasnt an ah lian and i confirm wasnt... Goodness gracious...How can i be associated to be one?? YIKES *GROSS* la.... hahah

Back in sec sch days.. although i was close to all the paikias and ah lians in class.. but Neh.. i wasnt an ah lian.. cant stand ah lians, and let alone Ah bengs (though Boy is an ah beng also haha) but manz.. me an ah lian? Yikes...

okies.. anywayz.. tired..shall retire to bed.. Long day ahead tml.. long battle to fight... ciaoz..

No comments: