Thursday, July 26, 2007

Trekking with the Boy at Malaysia

Trekking with the Boy at Malaysia
Super overdue in this....and yes.. I know I am slow in my updates again of late... sorry folks..

So yes.. I FInally went to a Trek in malaysia again..after I have not been to one for the past 2 years....So yupz..when the chance came... when Boy told me that his BP peak mates are heading to Gunung Nuang over the weekend (21st -23rd July)... I decided to do along... since i haven been to Nuang before too...

Took an overnight train ride to KL and then we reached KL on Sunday 22nd July.. went to foot of mountain by cab..and soon we started our trek...

asked MAN about Nuang since he beent here before...and he told me.. its relatively xiong..Up Up Up all the way...and goodness..must say he is Right about that la.. never ending trek UP UP UP and more UPs...

3hours in to the trek..and we were only Half way up the Gunung... *big time sian-ness* its really machiam never ending la....I only reached the summit at the 5th hour (too long never trek liaoz.. lousy and old now..and not to mention never train too...)


Me and my Super Dirty hands



And when we were coming down..It had to rain la...rained real heavily even... and yes since the way up was UP UPUP.. down was Down Down Down...slippery and muddy... lalala..so i took damn long to go down too..cos of my silly fear of spraining my already super LOOSE ankles...
Our "pretty legs"Thankfully Boy was there.. waiting for me.. making sure i dun Slipped too Unglamly or fall too badly.. haha.. Thanks lovable Boy....and yes.. we finallly reached the 'starting point' after 9th hour of trek.. of which 4 hours was in the RAIN...but sadly..no HOT shower for us..but COLD COLD water....


and best..we had to walked out to the main road..in clean dry clothings..IN the RAIN..just to catch a bus... (the organiser didnt cater for a return cab) darn.. haha Boy was so damn pissed la.. oh wellz... Bus did came..and we only reached KL at 9ish pm..and only had dinner at 10ish. Was famished by then...


Took an overnight bus back to Spore...concussed all the way... but must say..good work out..my leh SOREd and ACHED big time for 2days after that lor.....

No comments: