Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Love sick VS Missing Lovable Boy

25 more weeks to end of the Year

Yeah yeah... that's a fact.. we're that close to welcoming 2007.. haha.. you peeps would know how i always mention "Christmas is just 12 months away" even when its just the start of the new year? now u know How fast the time past...

Cos i can still remember clearly what exactly was i doing last December..and now we are fast approaching another December liaoz.. yeah.. that's how fast time flies... HELLO people wake up.. we're already in the 2nd Half of 2006

Anywayz... its Midweek... and i Thank God for that... not that i'm having a terrible week this week.. but well just Sianz i guess.. looking forward to the weekend... looking forward to meeting my fellow Race Founders (Chimy da ge, Ting, Skee dearie) this Friday to discuss our Winning RACE strategies.. haha and of cos.. looking forward to seeing my dear Lovable Boy.. hahah..

I MISS MY DEAR LOVABLE BOY, MR LEONG

Well before one says I am LoveSick or something.. well I wanna say this... my own opinions based on knowing Myself, and knowing how my mind and body function... I wanna say LoveSick and Missing someone is 2 different matters....

One can be Missing someone independently of being lovesick.. but One can also be missing someone and is also LoveSick... Disagree?? well TOO BAD for you..cos Silly Goose here did her homework..

Defintion of LoveSick: So deeply affected by love as to be unable to act normally

I think i am still acting NOrmally (well.. my usual behavior is out of the norm already..so that doesnt count as Love Sick k) so.. I declare.. I AM NOT LoveSick... haha i am just missing Mr Leong.. that's all... (although my expert opinion do says that missing people too much do make someone love sick too) But i am Not at that stage yet

So what do i miss of MR Leong...since i usually DUN get to see him from Monday to Fridays also... well..i cant think of any reasons.. but hahah i dun need a reason to miss someone do i?? hehe.. well Lovable Boy will soon be away on Reservist.. for 3 weeks in Thailand.. so hmm wun the missing increase then?? hahaha

Till that time comes... we shall see.. for all u know i might turn LoveSick then?? (but knowing me.. haha i dun think i will... might just be alittle cranky etc) but i should be fine cos of Wonderful Kopi Mates, and happy Bunnies around right?? and yupz.. so peeps feel free to DATE me out to play *even on weekends then* hahah

Anywayz.. the Lovable Boy has been real sweet... calling and sms-ing at least once a day just to maintain the "connection" (*Mei*Yu* would know what i'm talking bout.. haha since we spoke bout this before) despite him being away.. and I totally appreciate Boy for that.. since we dun really meet up on Mon to Fri.. that's the least we can do..thru the days..

^~Love is patient, Love is Kind~^

No comments: